Re: Now it's RDF vs Microformats

Kingsley Idehen wrote:

[snip]
> You could also have a little play with these RDF Browsers:
>
> 1. http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/JS/tests/rdfbrowser/index.html (note:
> CSS and Layout beautification for Grandma etc is coming, but there is a
> powerful concept demonstrated here re. Data Web Traversal by extending
> the functionality of the (X)HTML anchor tag without breaking anything.
> Data Access is fundamentally about lookup driven discovery)

thanks for the link, kingsley. I played with it with my foaf file

http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf

I am not sure I fully understood everything that was happening (eg, if I
say order by 'knows' and then say 'group', I get an empty page saying
'false'; I also do not fully understand why certain person I know appear
under the 'knows' filter and certain do not...). I presume this is still
project-in-the-making...

But that goes beyond sweo for now.

I also use Chris' Bizer Dolce sometimes. That is also a nice one.

Ivan