RE: SWEO is in the news :-)

Hi Paul,

Not sure if I understand your use case, but if it's filtering
search results based on CC license information, you can do that
already via [1]. CC could actually be a nice demo for combining
RDF with microformats: Describe the License in (e)RDF, and link
to it via the rel-license MF.

cheers,
benjamin

[1] http://search.creativecommons.org/