Re: SWEO is in the news :-)

Paul,

I am not sure what exactly is your question. Is it to give CC license
for the results of the projects?

There is also a W3C licence for software (which is, afaik, very liberal)
but I am not sure it is 100% the same as one of the CC licences. I know
our legal guys are looking at combining these two, and I must admit that
I do not really know what the subtle differences are. I *really* prefer
to leave that to my legally minded colleagues...

Ivan