Re: SICoP Presentation

Great stuff!

Practical issues

- maybe adding a slide on the linking project would be good
- please, use http://www.w3.org/2004/09/SubmitTalk to add this talk to
our general talk database. It is important to give it some visibility
(although you should refer to a PDF version of the slides, not Power
Point:-). I may also put a link to the sweo pages when available
- Susie, it would probably be a good idea to add a news item on the sweo
hope page about this presentation

And thanks!

Ivan