Re: SWEO / FAQ comments

Thanks.

I made it a bit shorter; I also pulled the semanticweb.org link which is
currently inactive. Here is how the section looks now:

[[[
There are several portals that collect information on existing
ontologies. A good example is SchemaWeb. Another one is the
“PingTheSemanticWeb” service which collects information about new RDF
documents on the Web based on “pings” sent by applications generating
data and on RDF autodiscovery links found by people browsing the Web. It
currently contains information about ~7 million RDF files. There is also
a search engine, called Swoogle, which specializes on searching Semantic
Web documents.
]]]

Ivan

- --