Re: Myths of the Semantic Web - Popular Misconceptions for Why it Won't Work

Jeff (and others)

I have completed some times ago a draft for a SW-FAQ:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ.html

it is a _*draft*_ but may be a good start. But the 'melody' of some of
the questions you ask are certainly familiar:-)

Although the face to face should give a somewhat more precise set up of
how and on what the group will work, I think to finalize this FAQ would
be really good. The text can then be used for various other outreach
material, too.

Ivan