Re: What is the SIOC-o-sphere?

john.breslin@deri.org wrote:

>> Use PiggyBank to browse a SIOC-enabled site :-)
>
> Or try TimeLine - I think this is cool - see all the posts a person
> has written in time either in one blog, across blogs, across
> discussion systems, or everything by people created on a topic or in a
> community/social network.  Really gives you an idea of how a
> person/group's interests evolve...
>
> Demo at:
>
> http://sparql.captsolo.net/timeline/
>
> (collecting some SIOC and Semantic Web blogs).
>
> J.
> --

John,

Here is a TimeLine (horizonal and vertical panning, flexible sizing and
data formating etc..) based on a collection of feeds I track (my Feeds
Data Space):

http://myopenlink.net:8890/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/Demos/TimeLines/my_feeds_data_space_dump

Here is a Grid (flexible sizing and sorting) base presentation of the
same data:
http://myopenlink.net:8890/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/Demos/Grids/my_feeds_data_space_dump

Of course you can also get at the same data via the SPARQL endpoint for
this Data Space, and like wise directly via a SPARQL Protocol URL.

--

Regards,

President & CEO