Re: Survey Targets

Susie Stephens wrote:

> Please could you make sure that you've added all of your
> recommendations to the list of enterprises by the end of Thursday, as
> I'll be sending out the survey on Friday.
Hi Susie,

To clarify, to whom will you be sending the survey?  My understanding
was that we are first sending the survey to AC Reps at W3C Member
Companies at this stage? Because of my role in general W3C outreach, I
have some background information to share on some of the other names on
the enterprise (and developer community) lists. I'm certain others do as
well.

Please note that Dow Jones has a new AC Rep, Jamie Thingelstad, who
replaces Bill Godfrey, CIO, who is leaving the company for another
position.
Jamie.Thingelstad@dowjones.com

Appreciate the clarification.

Thanks,