Re: Introduction: Benjamin Nowack

Benjamin,

welcome. I am not sure you can make it at the last minute, but we will
have a telco later today. Here is the announcement of Susie:

---------------------------------------
Call Details:
Date of Call: Wednesday December 20, 2006
Time of Call: 11am ET (4pm GMT)
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
Participant Access Code: 7936 ("SWEO")
IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #SWEO
Duration: ~1 hour
Scribe: Frank Chum

Agenda:
Review action items
Progress reports on resource gathering
Update on the enterprise questionnaire - Susie
Discussion on reaching out to Web folks - Paul W. and Kjetil
AOB

Kind regards,

Susie

Cheers