Re: [SKOS] "SKOS RDF schema"

Hi everyone,

All this seems good to me.
I would have however been slightly more comfortable with the HTML document(ation) giving the explanations that are currently in Appendix C. Especially, I liked the idea of being able to access the RDF (withouth conneg) quite quickly from the HTML.
If linking directly to the RDF in the HTML document is judged not to be elegant, I think that at least the link to the SKOS Reference in this HTML document should point directly to Appendix C, and appendix C be added with a link to the RDF/XML file (without conneg).
Would that be ok? I don't think the latter solution implies a big change...

As a side remark, I am fully happy with the "informative/normative" wording, which I think mirrors what I had in mind at some point in this thread :-)

About the branding of (SKOS+/-)XL: currently the Primer includes some XL and SKOS+XL, in accordance with the previous version of the Reference. But I'll be happy to change that to SKOS-XL!

Cheers,

Antoine