Re: SKOS Implementation : LCSH

Thanks, Ed!

I never intended to say you are anti-RDFa, I know that you were actually one
of the first people doing linked data with RDFa ;)

So, thanks for your comments and let's see if we can sort out some of the
issues. Rest following in PM.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,