SKOS Implementations

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:15:05 +0100
To: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

I have tidied up the information regarding SKOS implementations. The
spreadsheet [1] now has two sheets, one for vocabs, one for
applications. The generated implementation report has a summary for
each "issue". I propose that the final implementation report consists
of [2] with [1] inserted in it (see below).

As we discussed today, a quick look at the table suggests that all
SKOS constructs are being used by vocabs and apps apart from
Collections.

At this point I am declaring my action on this done, modulo some
minor cut'n'paste on the documents.

	Sean

[1] http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rmQPwhMMWXxY62FinzE44Eg
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/