Re: SKOS Candidate Recommendation is published

Congrats, very well done!

As uptake (such as [1]) suggests it was worth the hard work invested so far.
Now, let's keep our fingers crossed that PR transition runs smoothly ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2009Mar/0127.html

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,