RE: Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft

Hi Antoine,

Yes, as I said the SKOS model is technically correct, accurate, and complete. The issue is what users and implementations do with it. I think the main concern I have is that SKOS Reference makes quite clear that you can have multiple labels with related-but-not-identical language tags. It is just that, having gone out of its way to say that 'en' != 'en-US', it doesn't further clarify that the presence of an 'en' tag is allowed imply a match with e.g. 'en-AU' or 'en-NZ', if the latter are not provided as distinct labels.

Does that make sense?

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126