Re: AW: SKOS Comment: Primer WD from 17 March 2009; 4.5 Transitive Hierarchies

Hi Lars,

Indeed it should be skos:broader and not ex:broader. Thanks a lot for spotting this!

@SWD group: I have updated accordingly
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/primer/primer-20090427.html
I think this does not influence our publication schedule, since this is a purely editorial issue.

Cheers,

Antoine