Re: skos namespace dereferencing problem

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 05:02:49PM +0200, Jacco van Ossenbruggen wrote:
> PS: Not to spoil the party, but to make SKOS even better:
> There is a problem in the redirects for the SKOS namespace URI that
> needs to be fixed.
> (no panic, this can be fixed without changing the REC :-)
>
> The URI of the new REC is
> 	http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/
> The SKOS namespace quoted in the new REC is
> 	http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#
>
> However, resolving this URI redirects to the old (17 March) document at
> 	http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.html :-(
>
> To make things worse, the latest version of this document does not
> point to the new REC either.
> So if you arrive at http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.html
> it looks like the candidate rec is the most recent version :-(
>
> Could someone fix both problems? Thanks!  Jacco

The namespace URI [1] currently still resolves to skos.html [2]
aka the 17 March "CR" edition [3].  Did Sean prepare an updated
final version of [3], or was it to be updated in place (as was
done with [4]) and did this fall through the cracks?

I also note that the "latest version" URI of SKOS Reference [5]
lacks a closing bracket.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.html