Re: acknowledgements [SKOS is a W3C Recommendation]

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:07:42 +0200
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
CC: public-swd-wg@w3.org
On 19/08/2009 16:53, Ralph R. Swick wrote:
> At 02:55 PM 8/19/2009 +0200, Dan Brickley wrote:
>> I'd like to find some way of publically noting that a lot of the early SKOS work was possible thanks to the European Commission (who funded SWAD-Europe, and the earlier work from the DESIRE project on which SKOS was originally based). Basically I'd like the EU to fund more such efforts in the future, so reminding them of their successes could be useful :)
>
> I could imagine adding to the Acknowledgements section
> -- perhaps by way of the errata page initially.

It's hard to know where to stop, which is why my thinking led towards
asking which other project funding supported the later SKOS work. I'll
collect up some backstory and blog it as initial fodder...

Any thoughts on http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/ post-REC? Maybe some
other acks could go there, rather than messing with the TR page docs?

Dan