Re: [SKOS] minor editorial changes for Reference?

From: Alistair Miles <alimanfoo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:56:41 +0100
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Hi Antoine,

I have created a new revision (1.20) of the SKOS Reference Editors'
Draft at http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 03:14:51PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have three minor comments Alistair and Sean might want to take into account for the last version of the Reference:
>
> - reference to the Primer: the Primer is HTML-linked from the Reference many times, but it does not appear in the References section. The location to access it is therefore much less visible for the reader...

A reference to the SKOS Primer has been added in the References
section. All links to the SKOS Primer in the body of the document are
now proper citation links.

> - reference to the Use Cases and Requirements. For the moment this
> document is not linked at all from the Reference. That's ok now, but if
> we release it as a Group Note, we may want to get more value from it, and
> cite it explicitly. If just as something the advanced reader might be
> interested in ;-)

A reference to the SKOS UCR has been added in the References
section. A citation to the SKOS UCR has been added in the
Introduction section.

> - LCSH as linked data is still referred to as lcsh.info, and not id.loc.gov.

Fixed.

Thanks,

Alistair

--
Alistair Miles
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics