Re: [ALL] Agenda - Aug 11 2009 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC

Hi all,

Unfortunately I am at risk for today's telcon. See also some comments
inline below...

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 04:49:34PM -0400, Thomas Baker wrote:
> Agenda - Aug 11 2009 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group

> 2. SKOS
>
> SKOS Reference
>
> -- Proposed recommendation
>    http://www.w3.org/News/2009#item102
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/PR-skos-reference-20090615/
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-skos-primer-20090615/
>
> -- Issue 224: prefLabel language tag examples non-conformant to BCP 47
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/224
>
>    PROPOSED: to remove from section 6.5.4 of the SKOS Reference PR
>    <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/PR-skos-reference-20090615/>: (1) the final
>    paragraph, beginning "Usually a notation system..."; (2) example 22.
>
>    If resolved, this proposal will override the previous resolution
>    regarding section 6.5.4, stated at [1].
>
>    [1] http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-swd-minutes.html#item04

If the WG makes this resolution, and Sean is too busy, I would be
happy to implement the necessary changes in the SKOS Reference.

The other outstanding amendment I am aware of for the SKOS Reference
is to add a citation to the SKOS UCR note, as per Antoine's request.

> SKOS community after after SWD
>
>     SKOS home page
>     -- http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core

That should be: http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos

Cheers,

Alistair

--
Alistair Miles
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics