Re: SKOS Implementation: The Thesaurus of Greek Terms in SKOS

On 23 Apr 2009, at 12:37, Georgia Solomou wrote:

> Due to a failure in our mailing and DNS servers Ι am re-sending you
> this e-mail. You can use this e-mail address
> (solomou@ceid.upatras.gr) for your communication.

Thanks Georgia.

Your original message did get through to the list [1]. We are using
our issue tracker to keep a note of implementation experiences, and
we have recorded details of your email as [ISSUE-197].

Cheers,

 Sean

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Apr/0052.html

--