Re: [SKOS] "SKOS RDF schema"

Hi Alistair,

Yes, I'm trying to say that we should change the SKOS Reference, and especially the section 1.8, by adding that there are three specifications of the model which can be used for consistency checking (so, not formal conformance--this is where my wording was especially messy). Two of which are normative (the SXX axioms in the Reference and the OWL-Full RDF file) and one informative (the OWL-DL file).

What is really important is that we give some clarification of the status & goals of the specifications that are currently flying around (SXX axioms, OWL-Full, OWL-DL ontologies) in a pretty confusing way--see how together my quotes from 1.2, 1.7 and 1.8 can produce an unclear picture.

Of course we can produce some flesh around that (e.g. explaining why the OWL-Full ontology is normative, while incomplete) but that's only a second, less important step.

I hope I'm clearer :-/

Antoine