Re: [SKOS] "SKOS RDF schema"

Hi Alistair,

Again loose wording. But actually once can say it follows the text of the Reference:
- section 1.2: The SKOS data model is formally defined in this specification as an OWL Full ontology
- section 1.7: This document formally defines the Simple Knowledge Organization System data model as an OWL Full ontology.
- section 1.8: an RDF graph will be inconsistent with the SKOS data model if that graph and the SKOS data model (as defined formally below) taken together lead to a logical contradiction.

There might be some text somewhere clarifying that. But it is not in 1.8, and I think some global clarification should be found there. Otherwise the "defined formally below" may just be interpreted as "as defined in the RDF refered in appendix C".

Cheers,

Antoine