RE: Who says so? Cryptographic certificates to authenticate declarations of fact. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Paul,

This is out of scope for SWD but definitely in scope for
semantic-web@w3.org.

You might also be interested in http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/ and
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/pub/Carroll_etall-WWW2005.pdf

--