Re: ISSUE-130 draft response

Hi Andy,

Sorry for not understanding! I think I was actually puzzled by your
remark, because this isTopConcept is actually in the current vocabulary,
and defined as an inverse of hasTopConcept. But it was introduced for
technical reasons, so maybe it's still hidden under the carpet for the
time being.

But maybe the most important reason for which I was confused is that
isTopConcept would not be much more interesting for scalability.
Consider you have a real SKOS repository, that is, aware of SKOS
semantics. Then this repository would, because of the inverse axiom that
you want (and that is there) infer the existence of all the
hasTopConcept statements that you complain about, and serve them when
asked about the concept scheme.

Antoine