Re: RDFa in SKOS Reference

Hi Sean,

I have some suggestions:

* I think it isn't best practice to re-use the URL of a personal
homepage as the URI of that person. This issue has been discussed in the
semantic-web mailing list, although I cannot find now the link to the
particular thread. Citing the Cool URIs document [1], this practice is
discouraged...

[[... because that would confuse a person with a Web document, leading
to misunderstandings: Is the homepage of Alice also named “Alice”? Can a
homepage itself have an e-mail address? And does it make sense for a
home-page to have itself as its home-page? So we need another URI.]]

TimBL also advocates to coin URIs for people, see [2]. Finally, there is
also another reason related with the resolution to httpRange-14.

* There is a spelling mistake in the CURIE con:person (it should be
con:Person).

* I would suggest to create a new resource for the working group. So
instead of:

[[This document is an editor's draft produced by the
Deployment Working Group</span> for internal review purposes only.]]

I suggest

[[This document is an editor's draft produced by the
  Web Deployment Working Group</span>
for internal review purposes only.]]

Note that I also replaced "con:homepage" with "con:homePage".

* Finally, even if I don't have a strong opinion on this, I feel a bit
uneasy about using rdf:Literal nodes as the values of properties such
as dct:title. Most applications will expect the dct:title to be a
xsd:string, I think. But probably that's something we can eventually
discuss when we review the "Metadata in W3C Tech Reports" draft.

Best,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/#semweb
[2] http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/71