W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > November 2008

[ALL] Agenda - Nov 04 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:54:32 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20081103155432.GA3548@octavius>

Agenda - Nov 04 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
          Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                   1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
          Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                  Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                  Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
          Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
          IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
          Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Tom
Scribe: pls volunteer - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
Regrets: Daniel

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered
WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.  As of
2008-07-01, telecons are no longer held weekly but on an
"as needed" basis.

1. ADMIN (10 min)

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:


Proposed next telecons: 18 Nov
NOTE: meeting time = 1600 UTC
   (Europe starts DST on 26 Oct; US on 2 Nov; so no problems this year)


SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
-- 2008-08-29. SKOS Last Call Working Draft comments thru 3 October

-- Schedule for SKOS Reference
   December: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate Recommendation
   February: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed Recommendation
   March: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision

-- charter extension proposal (reminder for chairs + team contact)

Last Call comments

Issue list:

Proposed resolution to No Change Issues

Issues Antoine:

ACTION: Guus and Jeremy to give concrete implementation examples of the use of rdfs:label w/ SKOS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-swd-minutes.html#action10] 

ACTION: Antoine to propose revised answers for issues 181-185 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Guus to propose answer for issue 186 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send answers wrt. the editorial issues resolved on 21-10-08 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action07]

SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
Last WD: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-primer-20080829/

-- 2008-09-02 update. Primer should be ready by the time Reference is a Rec.

-- Schedule for SKOS Primer
     March: SKOS Primer published as WG Note

SKOS Use Cases and Requirements (editors Daniel, Jon, Antoine)

      2008-09-02. Primer should be ready by the time Reference is a Rec.

-- Schedule for Use Cases
     March: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as WG Note

SKOS Implementation report

SKOS other

-- Post-SWD W3C support for SKOS community
      [This is a placeholder - to be discussed before December.
      Possibilities: public-esw-thes@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org.
      Maintenance of http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/.]

3. RDFa

-- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC -
     open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
          irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

RDFa is a W3C Recommendation!!!!!
RDFa Primer published as WG Note

RDFa Use Cases
- schedule for publication as Working Group Note

ACTION: Ben review RDFa Use Cases and propose transition to Group Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]


-- Published as Working Group Note, 28 August:

ACTION: diego propose resolutions to remaining recipes issues [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]



6. AOB

- SWD review of OWL WDs

ACTION: Guus to look at OWL documents for review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action10]

- SWD review of CURIE draft - done?

-- Vocabulary management

2008-05-13: Elisa to revise before May 20 call.  Goal is to review take
decision on publishing as a Working Draft on June 10.

Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Received on Monday, 3 November 2008 15:55:14 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:54 UTC