De: Alasdair J G Gray [mailto:agray@dcs.gla.ac.uk]
Date: mar. 11/03/2008 10:46
À: Antoine Isaac
Cc: Simon Spero; al@jku.at; iperez@babel.ls.fi.upm.es; SKOS
Objet : Re: RE : Suggestion for SKOS FAQ

Hi Antoine,

I've got to admit that in reading the SKOS Primer [2], in particular
sections 2.3.1 and 4.7, I became very confused as to the properties of
skos:broader and skos:broaderTransitive. In particular the fact that
skos:broaderTransitive is a super property of skos:broader.

However, reading your mail below has cleared things up for me. Perhaps
the primer should be more explicit in the difference.

Cheers,

Alasdair

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/

--