Re: meeting record: 2008-03-06 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

At 12:21 PM 3/7/2008 -0600, Christopher St John wrote:
>I'd like to make a plea for a name change. ... I see no
>reason for anything but fruitful cooperation at the
>official level. Calling something "microformats done right" could
>be seen as unnecessary conflict (especially considering
>microformat's success in community outreach and technology
>adoption :-) )

I agree.  I think the wording of the Action was only meant
as a place holder.  I'll accept the task to propose a less
provocative title.

Michael, how about "RDFa for Users of Microformats"?
(That's approximately what Ben proposed last year in
the discussion that gave rise to this action.)