Re: [SKOS] ISSUE-83 semantics of scheme containment properties

Hi Alistair,

Back to this issue: what is a valid "condition"?

The Reference says that "the formal definitions and integrity conditions
are stated throughout using prose" [1]
It does not really rule out some kind of prose, except maybe with the
(soft) constraint "generally follows the style used in [@@REF-RDFS], and
should be clear to a reader with a working knowledge of RDF and OWL."

But I really do not see how this could rule out any prose that would
actually mirror a valid OWL definition.

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/master.html#L1291