Re: meeting record: 2008-07-01 SWD WG telecon

Hi Jeremy,

First, welcome to California!  You arrived in time for one of the worst
seasons from a heat wave perspective - I hope you have air conditioning ...

Secondly, I emailed Ralph this morning to ask a similar question, since
my memory was somewhat foggy, and I was on the call last week for at
least part of the time.  His response:

>At 11:14 PM 7/7/2008 -0700, Elisa F. Kendall wrote:
>

>>>... had July 22 or a week later in my head.  I tried to sift through the minutes to figure out what decision was made, and looked at the IRC log, but ??  :) .  I couldn't see that a date was selected for a next telecon, and did not see an agenda ...
>>

>I believe you are correct.  Near the end of the minutes, there is:
>
>  [[
>  Guus: planning of telecon: 22July and another a week later
>  ... 22 July for SKOS candidate recommendation, the other for RDFa
>  ]]
>  --http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-swd-minutes.html

Best,

Elisa