RE: [SKOS] 3 June Editors' Draft text and python files

Hi Tom,

Thanks to Ed for following this up. Ed's code shows how to get a
serialisation of the schema, according to any of the RDF syntaxes supported
by rdflib. If you want n-triples, do format='nt' I think.

If you want a custom text output of the triples, you could do something like

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20080603/triples2text.py

which I used to generate

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20080603/triples.txt

You should be able to get the same effect for XL by replacing the first line
of the script with 'from semanticsxl import statements'.

Hope that helps.

Al.

--
Alistair Miles