RE: ISSUE-160: Allowing collections in semantic relationships

Hi Johan!

If each micro-thesaurus is a Concept Scheme:
- a domain could be a collection of micro-thesauri
- Eurovoc could be a collection of domains

Collections can have concepts and collections as members, but no ConceptScheme. Right?

Also in Eurovoc (and ISO 2788) is pre-coordination. The most famous example is "Minerval" which means "tuition fee" in Belgium. In Eurovoc, you have a relation:
Minerval USE (Belgium AND Tuition fee)
How pre-coordination is represented in SKOS?

Christophe