preparing for SKOS CR decision

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:20:02 +0100
To: Alistair Miles <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>, Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Alistair, Sean,

As all LC comments have now effectively been dealt with, we can
prepare for the CR decision. We would need from you a message with:

- a pointer to the proposed CR SKOS Reference document

- a pointer to the changes since CR

- short overview how LC comments were handled (number of issues,
how many closed/postponed, formal objections)
      status:
      58 comments received (Issues 129-158, 160-187)
      8 issues postponed so far
      17 open issues:
         we need to close/postpone these at the telecon
      no formal objections

- proposed decisions wrt the three LC features at risk

Assuming the WG decides to request CR, the Ralph, Tom and I
will draft a CR request and schedule a meeting with the director
(Steve or Tim). We hope at least one of you can attend.

Guus