W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > April 2008

RE: [ALL] Agenda - Apr 15 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Alistair Miles <alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:49:30 +0100
To: "'Thomas Baker'" <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, "'SWD Working Group'" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <000001c89f07$e921e800$bb65b800$@miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk>

Dear all,

Apologies for last minute regrets, I won't be able to attend today, an
important meeting has overrun.

Regards,

Alistair.

--
Alistair Miles
Senior Computing Officer
Image Bioinformatics Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Tinbergen Building
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3PS
United Kingdom
Web: http://purl.org/net/aliman
Email: alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1865 281993

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-swd-wg-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Baker
> Sent: 14 April 2008 09:31
> To: SWD Working Group
> Subject: [ALL] Agenda - Apr 15 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
> 
> 
> Agenda - Apr 15 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
>       http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>       Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
>                1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
>       Phone    Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>                Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>                Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>                Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>                irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
> 
> Chair: Tom
> Scribe: Vit (Michael on deck)
> Regrets:
> 
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to
> registered WG participants and persons invited
> by the chairs.
> 
> ======================================================================
> 
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
> ---------------------------------------
> 
> Next telecon: 22 April 2008 1500 UTC
> 
> Upcoming telecons and scribes -
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
> 
>     Apr 22 Michael              Jon
>     Apr 29 Jon                  Ben
> 
> Minutes of the April 8 telecon:
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2008/04/08-swd-minutes.html
> 
> ACTION: Chairs to draft charter extension proposal for SKOS until July
> 1st [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-swd-
> minutes.html#action01]
> 
> Face-to-face meeting on May 6-7 Washington
> 
> ACTION: Guus and Tom draft an agenda for the May f2f [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/08-swd-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> -- see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/WashingtonAgenda
> 
> ======================================================================
> 2. SKOS - see schedule
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
> 
> -- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-primer-20080221/
> 
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus to check the text in the primer on
> relationship between Concept Schemes and OWL Ontologies.  [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence
> w/r/t subclass [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-
> minutes.html#action08]
> 
> SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080125/
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosReference20080125 - comments
> captured here
> 
> -- Relationship to deprecated 2005 WD (http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-
> swbp-skos-core-spec-20051102/)
> 
>    2008-04-09. Sean summary of Apr 8 telecon discussion
>    -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-
> wg/2008Apr/0047.html and thread...
> 
> ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs
> isDefinedBy fits the reasoning that was made in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
> 
> -- SKOS-XL: eXtension for Labels
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/SKOS-
> XL?action=recall&rev=2
>    2008-03-03. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-
> wg/2008Mar/0003.html - Alistair proposes
>    2008-03-24. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-
> wg/2008Mar/0083.html - Tom
>    2008-04-08. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-
> wg/2008Apr/0041.html - Antoine
>    2008-04-08. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-
> wg/2008Apr/0042.html - Antoine
> 
> ACTION: Antoine will review Alistair's proposals w/r/t the relationship
> between the existing solution and the extension [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> "Open" SKOS Issues - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/3
> 
> -- Issue priorities as of 21 February (Alistair)
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0096.html
> 
> -- Issue-40 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/40 -
> ConceptCoordination (Alistair)
> 
> ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination)
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> -- Issue-37 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/37 -
> SkosSpecialization (Alistair)
> -- Issue-56 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/56 -
> ReferenceSemanticRelationshipSpecializations (Guus)
> 
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Mar/0037.html
> - thread here
> 
> -- Issue-71 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/71 -
> ParallelMappingVocabulary (Alistair)
>    Issue-74 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/74 -
> MappingPropertyConventions (Alistair)
> 
>    Discussion thread starts at:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0095.html
> 
> ACTION: Alistair to review Antoine and Guus' emails to move ISSUE-71
> and -74 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-
> minutes.html#action09]
> 
> -- Issue-80 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/80 - SKOS-OWL-
> Patterns (Alistair)
> 
> ======================================================================
> 3. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
>         - see also schedule
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa
> 
> -- RDFa Task Force telecons
>    Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone
> interested in RDFa"
>    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
>    Last telecon:
> 
>         http://www.w3.org/2008/04/10-rdfa-minutes.html
> 
> -- RDFa Primer
>    Reviewers for Primer to be assigned on 22 April SWD call
> 
> -- RDFa Implementation report
> 
> ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with
> assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-
> minutes.html#action14]
> 
> ======================================================================
> 4. RECIPES
> 
> -- Verify schedule March through December 2008
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/mid/B0AAC07C-6A27-421A-8E62-
> 523A40EC6D0A@madcreek.com [[ March 11 ]]
> 
> -- Tim's comment on Cool URIs
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Mar/0036.html
> [[ Diego issue summary, March 11 ]]
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Mar/0057.html
> 
> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior"
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes
> implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-
> minutes.html#action20]
> 
> ======================================================================
> 5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
> 
> -- Verify schedule March through July 2008
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VM
> 
>    2008-03-16. New Editor's draft posted at:
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316
> 
>    Reviewers: Diego, Mark van Assem
> 
> Reviews (as of April 14):
> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0043.html
> - Diego
> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0030.html
> - Ralph
> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0050.html
> - Tom
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0054.html
> - Alistair follow-up
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Tuesday, 15 April 2008 14:50:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:53 UTC