Re: [ALL] agenda 8 April telecon 1500 UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:29:56 -0700
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Guus Schreiber wrote:

> Agenda - Apr 8 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC

Regrets for this call, I've got a tight project deadline,

RDFa update: Last Call officially ended last Friday. However, in
response to some comments, we made some non-editorial (but small)
changes, which have led us to continue to accept comments on the list.
So far, no one has complained about the non-editorial changes. Most
implementations have already been updated, and the Test Suite has been
updated accordingly.

-Ben