W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > May 2007

meeting record: 2007-05-31 RDFa telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:19:23 -0400
Message-Id: <>
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The record of today's RDFa telecon [1] is ready for review.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html

   1. Action Item Review
   2. Summary of Recent Presentations
   3. State of Documents
   4. Splitting the RDFa design into core + dialect specifics
   5. RDFa @resource attribute

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben send email to SWD WG list summarizing RDFa document status [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben to review tracker issues and add @resource, @href, @src, profile if not there already [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start a list of RDF/XML features that are not supported by RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to ask W3C about XML-DTD validation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action19]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to flesh out the schedule and present for everyone's approval next week. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to take a look at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Jun/0001.html to see if issue has been resolved [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/12-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]

[PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability of n-ary relations from IPTC documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/23-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to write up a consistent story on the @SRC attribute [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]

[PENDING] ACTION: MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax when using @content [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action25]

[PENDING] ACTION: MichaelH to do partitioning of TCs, freeze the XHTML1.1+RDFa, and invite implementors to comment. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]

[PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all mime type, etc. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Wing add a property to the test case schema for tracking origin and approval of an individual test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/05-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to discuss Primer and Use Cases as Note, Syntax and Test Cases as REC, at SWD WG meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to schedule new telecon time starting May 7 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action18]
Received on Thursday, 31 May 2007 16:20:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:43 UTC