Re: [SKOS] tracking SKOS issues (was: "proposal template")

This week, I proposed the agenda item "SKOS issue resolution
process" (see Jon's recent posting below [1]), but we did
not have time in the call, so I'd like to propose the item
again for next week.

Specifically, Jon suggests some good ground rules (e.g.
"if it's not in the tracker, it's not an issue").  He also
points out some weaknesses in the software -- e.g., there
is apparently no way to see an overview of all SKOS-related
issues, only of all _open_ SKOS-related issues [2].  (Feature
requests for Tracker can be submitted to w3t-sys@w3.org.)

I suggest we walk through these points next week and revise
IssuesProcess [3] accordingly.

Tom

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007May/0008.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3