[All] Meeting record: 2007-05-15 and regrets

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:30:33 -0700
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in getting this out and for missing the
meeting this morning - am on my way to SemTech momentarily.

The record [1] of last week's SWD WG telecon is ready for review.  I
will follow up with a text version later today.  If you have a chance to
review this morning, there is a question about whether or not Antoine's
action, recorded in [2] is actially done -- I think that it was, but
would appreciate confirmation.

Thanks and best regards,

Elisa

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-swd-minutes