RE: meeting record: 2007-06-28 RDFa Task Force

Ralph, All,

The today's review and approval of the RDFa TC
has been reflected on the Wiki [1].

I'll update the TC Manifest, accordingly (together with
the other actions I've got on this issue :)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaTC

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.