[ALL] Regrets

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:33:32 +0100
To: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have to send regrets again - I'm attending a session at ICEIS conference (quite a travelling season in the last couple of weeks) tomorrow in the time of the telcon, so I won't be able to join you on the phone, however, I'll read the minutes as soon as possible, as ususal...

Best regards,
Vit

---
Vit Novacek, BA, BSc, MSc

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738