W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > June 2007

[ALL] IssuesProcess

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:37:02 +0200
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070605133702.GB1684@Octavius>

> Agenda - 2007-06-05 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
...
> ACTION: TomB to fix wording of IssuesProcess [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/29-swd-minutes.html#action10]

I have extensively restructured IssuesProcess [1] in light
of last week's discussion and propose that we walk through
Section 1 in today's call.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess

-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Tuesday, 5 June 2007 13:34:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:43 UTC