W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > June 2007

meeting record: 2007-05-29 SWDWG [SKOS] telecon

From: Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:00:18 -0400
Message-ID: <34b5049c0706010800g36001a5fm13af12993a9e4d2f@mail.gmail.com>
To: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

The [1] record of this week's SemWeb Deployment WG telecon is ready for
review.
A text copy follows below.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/29-swd-minutes.html

Topics Discussed:
    SKOS
    SKOS Test Cases
    SKOS Issues process

Summary of Issues Process Decisions:
________________________________

* Always add new issues by raising the issue on the tracker -- if it's
not in the tracker, it's not an issue
* Antoine will be the 'Issues Watcher'
* Proposed resolutions to Raised Issues should be sent to the list first
* Raised Issues will only get their own wiki page if the issue is
complex and/or there are multiple resolution proposals (at the
discretion of issue-raiser? orissue-resolver?)
* Emails to the list containing resolutions to raised issues should
(must?) contain the word 'Resolution' in the subject along with the
Issue number
* Subjects of issue-related emails should clearly indicate what aspect
of the Issue the email is related to

Summary of Action Items
________________________________

[NEW] ACTION: alistair to fix wording on skos issues sandbox [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/29-swd-minutes.html#action11]

[NEW] ACTION: Alistair will look at raising the examples from the
issues to test cases   [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-swd-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: TomB to fix wording of IssuesProcess [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/29-swd-minutes.html#action10]


[PENDING] ACTION: Alistair to propose minimal fix for resolution of
issue 33 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to provide outline of work to be done by Apr
17 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jon and Alistair: Move SKOS issues over from Sandbox
to Tracker on an ongoing basis [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Sean to look at the test environment supporting the
SKOS semantics [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-swd-minutes.html#action05]


[DONE] ACTION: chairs to open issue 31 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]

[DONE] ACTION: Guus revise his ISSUE-26 proposal to account for other
options [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action07]

[DONE] ACTION: open issue 31 in tracker for discussion next week
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]
Received on Friday, 1 June 2007 15:00:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:43 UTC