W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > July 2007

meeting record: 2007-07-26 RDFa telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:53:47 -0400
Message-Id: <>
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The record of today's (small) RDFa telecon [1] is now available.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/26-rdfa-minutes.html

We spent most of the telecon trying to decide if we agreed
on the interpretation of @id in combination with @instanceof.

Due to the small attendance, we made no binding resolutions.

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben writeup a summary of this discussion [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to sum up @href/@resource everywhere proposal [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/12-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax when using @content after October [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]

[PENDING] ACTION: MichaelH to put together test cases for @resource @href on same element [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
[POSTPONED] ACTION: MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax when using @content [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action25]
Received on Thursday, 26 July 2007 18:56:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:44 UTC