RE: [Fwd: migrating our wiki platform to mediawiki]

I would have a strong objection to migrating existing content to mediawiki, because a lot of the content uses moin-specific syntax which would be lost in the migration. Also the revision history is extremely valuable and referenced from emails.

I would not object to having a new mediawiki instance in addition to keeping the existing moin instance, and starting new work on mediawiki.

Cheers,

Alistair.

--
Alistair Miles