Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-55: CURIEs or QNames in XHTML1.1+RDFa

I disagree. I think we should instead copy in the relevant part of the
CURIEs spec, and then in the future we can make use of it. (That's
what we agreed at the end of the last call.)

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.