RE: [RDFa] Telecon Agenda, Thursday 12 July, 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

Ben,

> Michael: because there was good progress on Test Cases 2
> weeks ago, and the syntax issues are holding up the Syntax
> Doc, I'd like to push discussion of Test Cases back to the
> mailing list or next week, if that's okay with you.

As scribe-Michael, I say: agree.

As RDFa-TC-Michael I say: let's at least try to approve,
say, another 5 TCs.

Can't make my mind up, which hat to wear ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA