RE: [Fwd: migrating our wiki platform to mediawiki]

Guus,

My 2c:

1. Regarding security issues: It seems MediaWiki is now
catching up [1], hence this might not be an obstacle.
Anyway I'd like to know if the MediaWiki engine allows
for the same granularity w.r.t. ACL as MoinMoin does.

2. Regarding RDF-in-HTML: I'd like to be able to use my RDFa
 - e.g. with a macro ala SafeHTML() - directly ... any hints?

3. How about single sign-on? For example in case I participate
in several, say, WGs, IGs, and XGs ... do I need to again create
accounts for each group (as in the current MoinMoin setup)?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.wikimatrix.org/compare/MediaWiki+MoinMoin

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.