W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > December 2007

AW: [ALL] agenda Dec 4 telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:20:08 -0000
Message-ID: <316ADBDBFE4F4D4AA4FEEF7496ECAEF9158A1D@EVS1.ac.nuigalway.ie>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,
 
regrets this week, I am traveling...
 
Cheers,
Vit
 
---
Vit Novacek

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738

________________________________

Von: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org im Auftrag von Guus Schreiber
Gesendet: Mo 03/12/2007 15:29
An: SWD WG
Betreff: [ALL] agenda Dec 4 telecon - 1600 UTC




Agenda - Dec 4 2007 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
    Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston / 1600 London / 1700
Amsterdam
    Phone
        Boston: +1-617-761-6200
        Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
        Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
    Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
    IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)

Chair: Gus
Scribe: Ben
Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

======================================================================

1. ADMIN (10 min)
---------------------------------------

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Nov 27 telecon:

     http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-swd-minutes.html

Next telecon: 4 December 1600 UTC

Upcoming telecons and scribes -
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

                   Scribe      On deck
Dec 11 (Tom)      Clay        Ed
Dec 18 (Guus)     Ed          Michael
Dec 25 (no call)  --          --
Jan 01 (no call)  --          --
Jan 08 (Tom)      Michael     Jon

======================================================================
2. SKOS - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

-- SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)

Abstract and synopsis:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference?action=recall&rev=15

ACTION: Quentin to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Vit to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action03]

-- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)

ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on relationship
between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]

-- ISSUE 39 Conceptual mapping links
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/39

New proposal of Amtione (plus comments thread):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0083.html


-- SKOS Extension Module?
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/SKOS-XL

-- Concept Schemes and isDefinedBy

ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept
Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and add to the
issue list. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Ralph to reconstruct proposal for semantics of isDefinedBy
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]

======================================================================
3. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

-- RDFa Task Force telecons
    Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone
interested in RDFa"
    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

Minutes of last telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes

ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding
maintenance of wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa]
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with
assistance from Michael) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki
[http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule] [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Ralph to ask rdfa tf to respond to sean palmer's suggestion
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-swd-minutes.html#action11]

Sean Palmer on RDFa, user agents, Recipes
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0056.html

======================================================================
4. RECIPES - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects [recorded in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Diego to recast Recipe 6 [recorded in [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Guus/Tom to solicit reviewers for the Recipes document.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action20]

ACTION: Jon to add words that acknowledge the existence of RDFa as
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action21]

ACTION: Jon to make changes as proposed [with regard to Issue-23]
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action22]

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior"
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action23]

ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for Recipes [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action24]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes]
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action25]

ACTION: TF leaders to prepare a version of Recipes for review in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action26]

ACTION: diego to update deliverables page w/r/t recipes document
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-swd-minutes.html#action20]


======================================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections
plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard
structure for sections [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]

======================================================================
6. AOB

-- SWEO request for input to Semantic Web FAQ re: SKOS
    see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0002.html



--
VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Monday, 3 December 2007 17:20:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:46 UTC