Re: SKOS properties

Hi, All,
Of course, this is all true. Whatever "solution" is reached has to provide
some degree of reliability for a certain level of automatic processing,
while at the same time enabling users to point at least human users to
information on the indeterminacy inherent in so-called antonymic relations.
Interoperability is always going to be relative, I think, because of the
nature of the relation. Talking this all through is good, however, because
it may lead to a mechanism that will at least avoid the most egregious
confusions.
Bye for now
Sue Ellen

--