Re: [SKOS] Spin-off ofediting UCR draft: SKOS acronym signification

At 06:04 PM 4/17/2007 +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
>I've got a *very* stupid question.

not really

>SKOS currently means Simple Knowledge Organi*S*ation System [1]
>The problem is that W3C enforces the use of US English [2]

Luckily (in this instance), PubRules [3] does not (yet) enforce the
use of a spell-checker, however :)

>Should SKOS from now on mean Simple Knowledge Organi*Z*ation System?
>
>Sorry ;-)

I almost forwarded this question to our Comm Team (who are
responsible for the Manual of Style and pubrules) but stopped
myself, thinking that "it's better to ask forgiveness" later.

I don't expect this to be a showstopper w.r.t. the W3C webmaster.

[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules